Claim a Tax Rebate Online

GOV.UK services enable you to claim a tax rebate online if you’ve paid too much income tax over the last four years. To do this, you’ll need to verify your identity with GOV.UK Verify & CitizenSafe and sign in to your Personal Tax Account

To register with CitizenSafe please click the link below:

Log in to your Personal Tax Account

Start your registration

Tips and guides

CS blog image 18

What is a Personal Tax Account?

Personal Tax Account is a new HMRC system bringing all of your tax details into one place so that you can register, file, pay and update your tax information online at anytime.

Read more

CS blog image 14

How to claim tax refunds online

New online government services now provide you with a ‘fast track’ way to check your tax assessment and reclaim any refunds that HM Revenue & Customs might owe you. In this article we show you what you can do online and where to start.

Read more

CS blog image 05

Do I need to do a Self Assessment tax return?

More people than ever are self-employed, but many permanent employees also need to complete a Self Assessment tax return. Are you one of them?

Read more

Why CitizenSafe?

We're the identity people. We offer a simple, secure and ethical identity verification service that helps you gain access to online government services.

Learn more about CitizenSafe 


Visit our FAQ page for useful answers to common questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, just get in touch.

Contact us