Check your Income Tax

You can check with HMRC to estimate how much Income Tax you should be paying. It's handy for budgeting, and you may even be able to claim a refund if you're paying too much.

To register with CitizenSafe please click the link below:

Check your Income Tax for the Current Year

Start your registration

Key Facts

Tips and guides

CS blog image 05

Do I need to do a Self Assessment tax return?

More people than ever are self-employed, but many permanent employees also need to complete a Self Assessment tax return. Are you one of them?

Read more

CS blog image 10

Marriage Tax Allowance: what is it and are you eligible?

The Government is about to introduce a new tax incentive for married couples and people in a civil partnership. You'll soon be able to apply online through GOV.UK Verify.

Read more

gov uk verify postcard 1170x300

GOV.UK Verify is replacing Government Gateway

Soon individuals will need to have their identities verified through GOV.UK Verify to access online government services. 

Read more

Why CitizenSafe?

We're the identity people. We offer a simple, secure and ethical identity verification service that helps you gain access to online government services.

Learn more about CitizenSafe 


Visit our FAQ page for useful answers to common questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, just get in touch.

Contact us