Claim Redundancy Pay and Monies Owed

The Government compensates workers who are owed redundancy pay, holiday pay or unpaid wages by insolvent companies. Before claiming, you’ll need to prove your identity with GOV.UK Verify and CitizenSafe.

To register with CitizenSafe please click the link below:

Claim for redundancy pay or monies owed on GOV.UK

Start your registration

Tips and guides

gov uk verify postcard 1170x300

GOV.UK Verify is replacing Government Gateway

Soon individuals will need to have their identities verified through GOV.UK Verify to access online government services. 

Read more

CS blog image 15

Claim monies owed from redundancy

Who picks up the bill when companies go bust, owing former employees thousands of pounds in unpaid wages, holidays or redundancy payouts? The good news is that the Government guarantees those payments, through its Insolvency Service. Now CitizenSafe can get you started on the journey to making a faster and easier online claim for the monies you are owed.

Read more

Why CitizenSafe?

We're the identity people. We offer a simple, secure and ethical identity verification service that helps you gain access to online government services.

Learn more about CitizenSafe 


Visit our FAQ page for useful answers to common questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, just get in touch.

Contact us